Join Orange County’s Premier Medical Marijuana Dispensary Offering Cannabis Edibles, Flowers, & Concentrates
PATIENT OR ADULT USE INTAKE FORM
As either a qualified member protected by California law (Health and Safety Code§11362.5 and §11362.7, et seq. CA SB420, prop64), or an adult 21 or older as defined by MAUCRSA, you are required to read and agree with the following statements to become a member of OC3 Dispensary:
- ______I hereby declare under penalty of perjury under the laws of the state of California that I have a valid government-issued Driver’s License or Identification Card OR a valid written approval by a licensed California physician to use medical marijuana for my documented medical condition(s) which is not more than 1 year old.Furthermore, I understand that Soar Collective DBA OC3 Dispensary will keep a copy of my California physician’s recommendation for medical marijuana use and/or my government issued photo ID on file, and I agree to provide my government issued Driver’s License or government issued Identification Card every time I obtain marijuana as a patient or adult customer.
- _______I understand that Soar Collective DBA OC3 Dispensary operates within full compliance of all applicable California Laws relating to the retail, cultivation, possession, transportation and use of medical or commercial cannabis.
- _______I understand this is a bi-lateral Membership Agreement. Either myself or Soar Collective Corporation (DBA OC3 Dispensary), may terminate this Membership Agreement at any time, by any means of contact, without notice or reason and the other party to this membership Agreement has absolutely no recourse or basis to reinstate the Membership Agreement or any course of legal action.
- _______I agree to comply with and I understand the facility rules and guidelines as followed:
- Limiting adult use cannabis sales to 1 ounce, concentrates to 4 grams, and edibles to 1000mg in total. Secondary sale, barter or distribution of medical marijuana is a crime and can lead to an arrest.
- The loitering on and around the collective site is prohibited by California Penal Code 647(e) and that products may not be opened or consumed prior to arrival at destination.
- Forgery of medical documents is a felony crime.
- All members MUST treat fellow members and staff with respect.
- Under California State Law SB 255 “Kaitlyn’s Law”, A parent, legal guardian, or other person responsible for a child who is 6 Years of age or younger may not leave that child inside a motor vehicle without being subject to the supervision of a person who is 12 Years of age or older.
- That the use of marijuana may impair a person’s ability to drive a motor vehicle or operate machinery.
- Offensive, sexual, threatening, hostile, or derogatory language will NOT be tolerated at the dispensary.
- No soliciting of any kind is allowed inside the dispensary.
- Any foods, drinks, alcohol, weapons, illegal activities or drugs are not allowed at or inside the facility.
- All prices are for “medical tax inclusive” and adult use commercial cannabis is priced 22.75% higher because of costs, taxes, or fees associated with the sale of adult use commercial cannabis.
I have read, understand and agree to all the above: