OC3 Return and Exchange Policy:
At OC3, we believe it’s of the utmost importance to exceed our guest’s expectations. Our commitment is to create a great cannabis buying experience. With that in mind, our returns and exchanges will be handled on a case by case basis with our main priority being your highest satisfaction. We have outlined a list of general rules/ guidelines below that apply in most circumstances. We will do our best to take care of and do good by our guests and our community.
Return & Exchange FAQ’s
Have a defective product?
We will gladly exchange it with the following limited restrictions:
- Defective products will be exchanged for a replacement of the same products ( excise tax is NOT owed to us)
- If the defective item is not available, and a replacement cannot be given, a store credit will be applied to your store account.
- Store credits from the defective items cannot be used to pay for the state-mandated excise tax or sales tax on any replacement items. We are required to collect payment for the excise tax on the new product received.
Simply have a product that didn’t work for you? No worries, we’ll exchange it with the following limited restrictions:
- Products can be exchanged for store credit only which will be applied on your store account, not for cash back.
- Store credit cannot be used to pay for cannabis excise tax or sales tax, on any new products received even if it’s of the same value.
Can I get a cash refund for a defective product?
- All products must be exchanged or applied towards store credit. Will do not offer cashback.
How long do I have to return or exchange a defective product?
- We encourage a 14-day return & exchange policy
Can I handle exchanges online?
- We’re all about connection & people so all exchanges must happen in person with the original receipt.